MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest developments

Go down

The latest developments Empty The latest developments

Post  Eelco1972 Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Hey people,

In the Union's Representitives part of the Forum we have been gently preparing for the next level of this website and the ideas we have for the Union. A possible approach to handling the future of especially the website part of these ideas have been approved by Raph and in the next couple of days i'm going to contact TobiH and Evan to have some brainstorm sessions.
The idea is to have some sort of plan for the near future up before some of us leave for Vienna and possibly brainstorm some more there. I'm sure TobiH will be there and for sure Raph and me will be there.

In the meantime feel free to contact me with PM's through this website or on my email (eelco1972@hotmail.com) with positive feedback on the stuff we have discussed in this part of the Forum. And also keep supporting Raph and the Union.
Wink

If you want to see me in Vienna, i'll be the tall dude working in the Troll and Toad Europe stand with the to British persons. Me myself, i'm Dutch, in case you're wondering...

Ciao,

Eelco van Ruth
Eelco1972
Eelco1972

Back to top Go down