MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death of MSS = I'm in 100%

2 posters

Go down

Death of MSS = I'm in 100% Empty Death of MSS = I'm in 100%

Post  wombat45678 Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:43 am

When WOTC cut the MSS I was absolutely devastated. Many of my closest friends became even closer by traveling around the country and playing magic. I had friends and relationships with people all across the east coast. Now it would seem that WOTC has driven a stake into my heart by canceling the MSS. I absolutely support the Mtg Players Union 100%. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make magic what it once was. Count me in to help with everything!

wombat45678

Back to top Go down

Death of MSS = I'm in 100% Empty Re: Death of MSS = I'm in 100%

Post  mercenarybdu Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:28 am

wombat45678 wrote:When WOTC cut the MSS I was absolutely devastated. Many of my closest friends became even closer by traveling around the country and playing magic. I had friends and relationships with people all across the east coast. Now it would seem that WOTC has driven a stake into my heart by canceling the MSS. I absolutely support the Mtg Players Union 100%. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make magic what it once was. Count me in to help with everything!

I hate to see it go too as it would put a good image on the game. But remember that it was cut as it was the only program that only supported a single format over many.

The Union and many who supported it since 2000 still wants a replacement for it with much more formats. So until that time comes, stick around. Wink
mercenarybdu
mercenarybdu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum